page 76

Berserker turns his attention to Jack he says "YOUR NO MATCH FOR ME!" Jack says "YOUR DEAD!" They go to battle. Later the Bounty Hunter leans up against a boulder they sigh and say "Jack's been fighting that monster for the past fourteen minutes their fight should be ending soon I need help i'm too badly hurt" A voice calls out "Come with me i'll tend to your injuries follow me" The Bounty Hunter follows the sound of the person's voice they lead him to a forest than stops talking the Bounty Hunter yells "WHERE ARE YOU? TALK TO ME!" Suddenly the Bounty Hunter gets pinned to a tree their hand has a knife in it. The knife is going into the tree someone comes over to the tree they say "My name is Jasmine of Despair and I am going to have so much fun playing a game with you now doesn't that sound nice?" The Bounty Hunter yells "YOUR INSANE!" Jasmine says "I know" Two minutes later the Bounty Hunter screams out in pain meanwhile Jack is in a lot of trouble they are far weaker than Berserker using his normal power they say "Why can't I close the gap in battle between us? Why am I so weak?" Suddenly Jack says "Randy? Why is he screaming in pain? Don't tell me there's another one of this guy another entity if that's the case than no they got him I have to help him I have to win for Randy I WILL END THIS FIGHT AND SAVE YOU RANDY I WILL DO IT FOR YOU RANDY!" Berseker says "Your a loser" Jack's power suddenly increases like crazy she says "YOUR GOING TO LOSE!"