page 55

Mega Broly hits Berserker with an all out attack doing no damage Berserker says "My turn" Berserker breaks Mega Broly's hand and attacks in fourteen attacks he renders Mega Broly powerless and on the verge of death. Mega Broly is now unconscious and Berserker is exhausted he says "I guess I still don't have the hang of this last stage" Berserker leaves Hyperactive mode and teleports Mega Broly to an unknown location and says "So who should I help next?" Meanwhile Untaimed Conqueror is struggleing to beat The Goblin King who says "Is that everything you got? I had more hope for someone like you" Untaimed Conqueror goes all out against The Goblin King but it's not enough power to win. The Goblin King goes for the kill but is than hit with a Full Power Hyperactive Energy Cannon by Berserker who is in the first twenty six stages of Hyperactive Mode. This attack is more than enough to destroy a few universes but Untaimed Conqueror uses an abillity to maniuplate the attack so it will only hit the Goblin King. Untaimed Conqueror says "Two down three more to go" A voice says "I'm not defeated yet" The Goblin King is still standing but is badly hurt he launches an Energy Cannon at Berserker but Untaimed Conqueror gets in the way and launches his own Energy Cannon. Berserker leaves Hyperactive Modes one through twenty six again and Untaimed Conqueror uses all of his modes full power to increase the power of his Energy Cannon which beats The Goblin King. Untaimed Conqueror says "You'll need to save your power after all your our trump card in fighting Despair" They send the Goblin King to the same place as Mega Broly and leave.