page 26

Veangeance says "Who told you I would even go with you? And why would I go with you?" Despair says "That's simple your best friend you know the one from the weapon store and you have to go" Veangeance thinks to himself "John you fucking basterd your a deadman you asshole" Veangeance says "I have to why is that?" Despair says "That's simple if you be my plus one I won't tell everyone your secreat but if you don't come as my plus one I will let everyone know that you are ay so you have no choice but to go" Veangeance says "Three days from now right?" Despair says "Yes three days from now" Veangeance says "Tell you what I will think about it and I will let you know what I choose tommorow morning ok?" Despair says "Ok see you tommorow" Despair leaves and Veangeance shuts the door and locks it he says "Well time to fake my death but first I am eating my burger" Veangeance retruns to his hamburger to find it half way eaten confused he says "Did I already begin to eat my burger?" Someone whispers in his left ear "I found you my love thanks for the burger" Veangeance says "Who are you? How did you get inside my house?" The person says "I am your lover Jasmine a member of the Ten Despairs and I am here to tell you that you are my plus one for my friend's party three days from now" Veangeance says "I can't I have plans" Jasmine says "Not anymore the only thing you have to do is be my plus one" Veangeance thinks to himself "I hate doing it but I have to do it I hope it works"