page 24

Veangeance gets back to his front door and opens it halfway Despair smileing at him he says "What do you want?" Despair says "I want to invite you to my friend's party as my plus one" Veangeance says "No!" He tries to slam the door shut but Despair puts her foot in front of the door stopping it from closeing she says "I wasen't asking I was telling you that you are my plus one I will pick you up three days from now at eight pm be ready" Veangeance says "I am sorry but I can't three days from now I am very busy on that day" Despair says "That's fine all you have to do is cancel your apointment ot whatever you have to do" Veangeance says "I can't I have to go to the funeral of my entire family they died at a family get together so you should find someone else to be your plus one bye" Veangeance tries to close his door again when Despair says "Don't go" He says "What did you say?" Despair looks at Veangeance with a smile and says "Don't go to the funeral it's that simple so now you can be my plus one" Veangeance thinks to himself "What the fuck is wrong with this girl? She should be in a mental hospital" He says "But it's the funeral for my entire family how can I not go?" Despair says "Who cares about a stupid funeral? Who cares if your entire family is dead? It doesn't even matter what does matter is that I will be here to take you to the party in three days nothing else matters" Veangeance says "I can't" Despair says "Why not?"