page 36

Jasmine walking up to Veangeance who is watching TV she stands there for an hour before talking it shows Jasmine and Veangeance having sex on the couch it shows Jasmine falling asleep Veangeance makeing himself a hamburger sitting at a table eating it Jasmine spying on him unnoticed and Veangeance leaveing and gettting away. Than it shows the three members of the Ten Despairs looking for him in his house Despair looking in the cabinets fridge frezzer finding the food gone it shows Jasmine finding the first note her talking and reading it. It shows the person finding the hidden room and watching the tape than it shows the person at that very second they can't help but to say "That little basterd" The video shows a bomb it hits zero the person says "Oh shit" The entire house blows up but the person surrounds Jasmine Despair and themselves in force feilds protecting them from the bomb they say "He's a deadman no one tries to blow up the eternal force feild master this means war!" Meanwhile on another world Veangeance laughs as his house blows up he says "Now that was fun to watch and thanks to Madness I know who the Ten Despairs are but I don't know the leader yet but I do know who second in comand is" Veangeance gets interupted by someone saying "How did your get away go Veangeance?" Veangeance says "Great it's off to a great start in fact it's going just as planned Untaimed Conqueror how's it going for you?"