page 64

Madara says "Your still weaker than Berserker but not by much" Madness says "SHUT UP AND DIE!" Madara hits Madness with his left hand once and sends her into a tree knocking her unconscious. Madara says "Two of the strongest are out of the fight now it's time to get the third strongest" Madara vanishes and reappears near Untaimed Conqueror who sends an Energy attack towards Madara who evades it. However it was used as a decoy and Untaimed Conqueror comes in from the side with two Pure Death and Destructrion Energy attacks throwing them at Madara who destroys them with ease but this was also used as a decoy so Untaimed Conqueror could come in from the other side with a Pure Death and Destructrion Energy Cannon. However it is instantly destroyed by Madara however this was yet used as another decoy so Untaimed Conqueror could come down from above with a rapid fire Pure Death and Destructrion Evil Zombie Warrior Netural Hunter Broly Ball of Destructrion Energy Attacks. However Madara stops them all and appears above Untaimed Conqueror knocking him out of the sky with a kick. However Untaimed Conqueror grows a tail and uses it to grab onto a tree branch and slingshot himself back into the air. This is thanks to him being part Lizard and he sprays Venom at Madara thanks to him being part snake. However Madara evades it with ease and flys off Untaimed Conqueror grows four foot wings from his back and flys after Madara thanks to becomeing a Dragon. Madara grins at Untaimed Conqueror and in his head says "That's it show me your power you hybraid Conqueror I want to see everything you can do before I defeat you in one on one combat"