page 38

Untaimed Conqueror says "Well for anyone other than me it would take years decades even centuries but because of one of my many abillites it should take two years one year to reach the limit another to surpass all limits but thanks to another abillity I should be able to enter a Dimension where time works diffrent and get to those two years of training in half a year but thanks to another one of my abillites that time will be reduced to twenty four hours I am just that good so Veangeance you know what's next right?" Veangeance says "Yes I remember let's begin the second part of our plan" Untaimed Conqueror says "Well see ya" Untaimed Conqueror begins to master Vampire, Wearwolf, God, Angel, Fallen Angel, Demon, Devil, Zombie, Snake, Lizard, Immortal, Destroyer, Phoenix, Shark and Dragon power. Meanwhile back at Veangeance's house Jasmine says "Hey Eternal Force feild master let's get out of here" The Eternal Force feild master says "No your not coming with us consider yourself an ex member of Despair and the Ten Despairs I only saved you so there's someone to blame for the destructrion of this house you better run" The Eternal Force feild master and Despair vanish leaveing Jasmine to take the blame she begins to cry she says "No don't go I need you being apart of Despair is all I know I don't know anything else please someone help me!" Someone walks over to a crying Jasmine and says "What's wrong did your family leave you?" Jasmine nods her head the person says "Come with me I will take care of you" Jasmine says "Who are you?" The person says "Me I am Berserker" Jasmine says "Thank you Berserker" Berserker and Jasmine leave the house together and escape the scene.