page 72

The second person says "That's great just don't die if their battle takes them here" Veangeance grabs the first person and says "Are you sure they will fight each other?" The person says "Let go and yes it's a fact I don't lie bye" The two people leave and Veangeance says "That means we can do the training thing and not have to worry" Meanwhile elsewhere Lord Jashin says "So he wants a war that's great I was thinking about when best to get rid of him this just saves me the trouble and than there's the Conqueror he's being a huge pain removeing not just my Ten Despairs and the Five Despairs but also Madara the second most powerful member of this gang I want to kill all six of them but I can't because my daughter likes him but I need to do something about the Conqueror before he destroys my empire my kingdom the Despair gang if only one of them joined the gang I could prevent the other five from attacking all I need is one but who and how would I convince them to join me?" Just than the door to the room that Lord Jashin is in gets destroyed from the outside and Lord Jashin says "WHO DARES CHALLENGE ME? LORD JASHIN STEP FORWARD AND REVEAL YOURSELF TO ME!" Someone reveals themselves they are holding two knives Lord Jashin says "Jasmine is that you?" Jasmine says "Yes me and him" Lord Jashin says "Him?" Another person steps forward and they say "Lord Jashin the leader of Despair" Lord Jashin says "Yes and you?" The person says "I am Berserker and I have come to join Despair Jasmine here wants back into Despair" Lord Jashin says "Why do you want to join Despair?"