page 34

Meanwhile Madness is attacked by Savage. Madness is confronted by Savage who says "Madness another part of the Conqueror how strong can one dumbass be?" Madness says "Savage a member of the Ten Despairs also Bounty Hunter and older brother of Monster the Lightning Destroyer who is said to be stronger than the Great Evil what do you want? If you are here to kill me you are the real dumbass oh and Jasmine says hi" Savage says "I don't care what my little brother's crazy ex girlfriend wants the knife weilding nutjob bitch should just kill herself" Madness says "Oh in that case maybe I should kill your ex girlfriend as well than Jasmine you and Monster and while i'm at it all of Despair in the process" Savage says "Leave her out of this or I will destroy all of you Conqueror!" Madness says "Your ex what was her name I forgot?" Savage attacks he goes for a punch his fist is caught by Madness who stopped it by instinct she says "It's not nice to hit a girl speaking of which hows? Pure Bringer another member of the Ten Despairs and your ex girlfreind doing?" Savage says through clenched teeth "Your dead!" Savage's power begins to increase dramticly the entire world begins to crumble beneath his feet he begins to be engulfed in flames that reach one trillion degrees he overpowers Madness and breaks through her defenses and the fist that was caught ends up hitting Madness in the face sending her crashing into a boulder. Savage's power stops increaseing the fire stops he says "Now than your time ends now!" Madness attacks Savage but is unable to land a single attack on him Savage breaks her right arm with a tap and says "What's wrong I thought you were going to kill me did you change your mind?"