page 13

Both Savage and the Conqueror begin to run towards Jasmine who runs at them with her two knives in her hands. Jasmine throws a knife at the Conqueror's head she smiles as The Conqueror evades it. Jasmine teleports over to it and grabs it in midair she throws it at the Conqueror but Savage catches it and throws it right back at her. Jasmine throws her second knife at it the two knives collide and fall to the ground. Jasmine smiles as she begins to land near a huge pile of knives but before she can land the Conqueror appears he stands over them and says "Jasmine let's play the fire game with your knives" Jasmine yells at the Conqueror as he melts all of the knives with fire. Jasmine lands she says "You will pay for this!" However Savage throws a Ball of Destructrion at Jasmine she evades it and says "NOT FAST ENOUGH!" The Conqueror destroys the last of Jasmine's knives. This weakens Jasmine drasticly she goes to attack The Conqueror but Savage stops her attack with ease and says "With a knife you are unbeatable but without one you are nothing!" Jasmine says "You are the weak one I am one of the ten members of Despair picked by Lord Jashin himeself you are nothing!" Savage says "I know but he's not" Jasmine looks to her right to see the Conqueror chargeing up a Full Power Mastered Hyperactive Energy Cannon at one percent. Jasmine says "Your crazy if he attacks with that we are both dead let go!" Savage says "Are you sure?" Savage points to the left of Jasmine she looks in the same directrion to see Savage chargeing up a Full Power Energy Cannon.