page 47

She can only use those five stages he is interupted by Jasmine who says "I need a bath Berserker will you get the bath ready for me?" Betty says "No need I will get the bath ready for you" Jasmine says "Thank you" Berserker says "Hey little Jasmine don't worry I won't let the others hurt you when Despair comes crashing down you'll be safe I promise you so take care this is your new family" Meanwhile Veangeance spends the reward money for captureing eight out of ten of the Despair Ten on haveing his house rebuilt with high tech securrity hidden rooms trap doors hidden passageways new furniture new fridge new frezzer hamburgers lots and lots of hamburgers clothes Wifi a sixty inch flat screen TV Movies Video Games four bathrooms on each floor ten floors a basement with animal skin on the floor the walls roof a bed and a ninty inch flat screen TV. After the house is finished Veangeance pays the construction workers with a fourth of the reward money. They are greatful for the massive tip and leave. Veangeance enters his house than has a hamburger and watches a movie in the basement. Two hours later he is halfway through the movie when he hears footsteps he mutes the movie and listens. He hears them a second time he says "Who could that be?" Veangeance goes upstairs looks in each room of the first floor when he looks inside one of the hidden rooms he finds a sixteen year old girl looking at him he says "How did you get in here? What about the security?"