page 11

Jasmine says "That was the last one" The Conqueror says "I did it I win the game now I can go free" Jasmine says "Not going to happen thanks to all of your screaming I am turned on" Jasmine lays down on top of all the knives as the Conqueror screams in pain his lungs begin to fill up with blood as he starts to die. Jasmine says "I guess this is where it ends thanks for playing" Jasmine kissess the Conqueror on the lips as his life is ending. However instead of dying his power increases all of the knives along with Jasmine go flying through the air. The Conqueror is at one percent his eyes turn white Jasmine begins to laugh she says "How much power do you have you should be able to last a little longer!" Jasmine goes to full power looks at The Conqueror and says "We have the same amount of power but I am a better fighter and you already have over one million stab wounds and you were just on the verge of death" The Conqueror attacks but he is drasticly slowed down due to the stab marks on his body and so Jasmine effortlessly evades the attack and hits The Conqueror with an Energy Attack defeating him and than Jasmine begins to use him as a punching bag. Jasmine is killing him beating him to death but than she is hit with an Energy attack by someone else.Jasmine says "I know you your Savage but I thought you were dead" Savage says "I did die but now I am back to life thanks to being a Destroyer now than I suggest you give up before you die"