page 80

With that they attack Berserker towards the end of their battle Berserker goes for a right hook but is hit with a Love Energy Cannon. Berserker gets up and enters Legendary Hyperactive Mode and attacks. He is evenly matched with the power of Love and the battle is at a standstill. However that's when Berserker's eye changes colors becomeing white his power increases doubleing every nano second for the next six seconds after the five second mark. Berserker attacks and one shots the power of Love with a punch to each ot the two lovers. He picks Randy up by the hair and pulls on his hair and pulling his head and neck and spine off from the hair. Jack screams and is hit with an all out Energy Cannon that gets weaker as Berserker's eyes return to normal along with his power. However he is still able to nearly kill Jack with the attack. After the attack Berserker walks over to Jack who has her face in the dirt she says "But why? Love conquer's all so why did Love lose to one man?" Berserker picks up Jack from her hair and pulls her in close he says "Berserker that's my name ne sure to let your father know he'll attack with everything but if he doesn't I will now go tell your father" Berserker lets go of Jack and walks away he is confronted with "Why did it seem like you paid a lot of attention to that girl? Should I be jealous? You know what must be done if you try to cheat on me right?" Berserker says "That is unnesscasrry I belong to you and only you I am your servent your pet I am only a tool that you will use to get your revenge"