page 12

Jasmine says "I would really hate to see you die right after returning to life but if you won't move I will have to kill you!" Savage says "Come at me" Jasmine says "YOUR LIFE ENDS TODAY!"  Jasmine thorws a knife at Savage who evades it however Jasmine than smiles and vanishes she reappears where the knife is she grabs it and throws it again hitting Savage in the leg with it. She laughs as he is in pain Jasmine lands on the fround softly she says "I told you to move but you stayed and now you must die" Jasmine picks up another two knives from the ground she slowly walks over to Savage. The Conqueror's power isen't gone but is instead being used to regenerate his body to remove all the knife holes in his body and he watches Jasmine get close to a maimed Savage. However before she can kill Savage the Conqueror's wounds close and he powers up an Energy Cannon as Jasmine gets close to Savage she says "Die again" The Conqueror jumps over Savage and says "FUCK YOU!" Both Jasmine and Savage are stunned by this and The Conqueror hits Jasmine with the Energy Cannon pushing her back a good distance. The Conqueror rips the knife out of Savage's leg Savage yells at him "What the fuck is wrong with you you fucking dumbass?" The Conqueror says "Savage shut up and listen unless we team up she will kill both of us" Savage says "I don't like the idea but I guess I will allow a team up between us" At that moment Jasmine returns and she says "That hurt you will pay for that!" Savage says "Lets do this!"