page 2 test part 2

The Conqueror goes over to the person and says "Where are we?" The person says "Kill me" The Conqueror says "What? Kill you but why?" The person says "If you don't kill me you will never be able to leave this room" The Conqueror creates a Flameing Fire Energy Sword fused with a Lightning Energy blade. He cuts the person's head off and says "See you in the next life" A door opens the Conqueror enters the next room and as he does the door closes he looks back and as he does the door closes and the Conqueror looks forward as he does he is shot at by a gattling gun. He gets out of the way but than missiles are launched. He evades them but they come back at the same time The Conqueror gets shot at with lasers a Flamethrower goes off close by a huge swinging sycth and balls of Energy come out all aimed at The Conqueror. He gets cornored in the middle of the room he wraps his body with his forcefeild right as he is hit in all directrions. This causes a cloud of smoke and through the smoke The Conqueror begins to shoot out Death Beams destroying all of the weapons and when the smoke clears it is revealed that the Conqueror is unharmed by the attacks. Another door opens and he heads to the door and into the next room where he finds himself surrounded by over two billion Gang members. The door behind him closes. The Gang members are cheering The Conqueror spots Lord Jashin who says "Conqueror over here I want to see you" The Conqueror goes over to Lord Jashin and says "Can I ask where I am?"