page 29

Madness vanishes and there's a knock on the front door Veangeance checks the time he says to himself "Who would be visting me at four seventeen in the morning?" Veangeance looks through the doors peephole he sees Despair with a smile on her face. He opens the door and says "Can I help you?" Despair says "I came to hear your answer" Veangeance says "On what?" Despair says "Your answer for being my plus one to the party" Veangeance says "I don't plan on it" But before the conversation can end Madness appears and says "Veangeance why don't you go it might be fun?" Despair says "Who's the girl?" Madness says "Just a friend but we could become even more" Annoyed Veangeance says "Fine I will go but with who?" Despair says "What does that mean? Did someone other than me invite you to be their plus one?" Veangeance says "As a matter of fact yes it was Jasmine" Despair says "Jasmine? But why she's in jail?" Veangeance says "You know what why don't you two fight for it who ever wins will be the one I go to the party with" The basement door is broken with a knife going through the door making a hole Jasmine appears by her knife she grabs it and throws it by the front door vanishing and reappearing by her knife. She picks it up and sticks her head in the doorway she says "Did I hear you call for me darling?" Despair says "Jasmine" Jasmine says "Despair?" Veangeance says "This should be interesting" Jasmine says "Darling why is she here?"