page 79

Lucky for him Jasmine really did have the tools he needed to tend to his wounds she had brought them in case Berserker needed her to tend to his wounds. Meanwhile Randy has just finished tending to his wounds and is ready to go but when he returns to the battlefeild he finds Berserker in Hyperactive Mode beating up a badly hurt Jack. He picks her up by the neck and says "I thought you were going to kill me you are weak" Berserker punches her insults her punches her insults her punches her. Randy's power increases it reaches the same power that Jack reached and Randy attacks Berserker and knocks him to the ground on one knee. Randy catches Jack who says "I thought you were dead?" Randy says "Let's fight him together" Jack says "Yes let's do this!" Jack gets to her feet Berserker says "You will lose this fight" Jack and Randy say "WE WILL KILL YOU!" Berserker gets to his feet and says "Let's begin shall we?" They begin the battle and not long after both Randy and Jack have been defeated and are on the ground helpless as Berserker charges up an Energy Cannon he's prepared to kill them. Randy says "Well this is it Jack the end I want to let you know something before we die and that is I love you" Jack says "You do? I wanted to let you know that I love you I always loved you" Berserker says "SAY GOODBYE NOW YOU DIE!" Berserker launches the attack but a white light starts to shine on both Randy and Jack and just before the attack can hit them Randy slaps it away and him and Jack say "THIS IS OUR LOVE AND LOVE CONQUERS ALL PREPARE TO DIE!"