page 62

Berserker says "Ok Madara prepare to fight the full power of the thirty two stages of Hyperactive mode!" Berserker enters stage thirty two of Hyperactive Mode also known as Legendary Hyperactive Mode which multiplies the power of the user three diffrent times and increase their power one more time. The first is the power of the user multiplied by the increase of poweer of stages one to thrity one of Hyperactive Power than multiplies the power of the user two million fold than it increases their power by fourt times as much than the entire power increase is multiplied by the current power of the user it also cancels out the risk os stage twenty seven stage twenty eight stage twenty nine and thirty of Hyperactive power. However it is possible for the user to learn to fully control they power if they use it long enough enough times otherwise it is not easily controlled but Berserker has spent an entire month useing each of the thirty two stages and is no able to control all of the massive power. Berserker grins at Madara he notices this increase in Berserker's power and puts his left hand behind his back and lifts up his right hand he says "All I need is one hand" Berserker attacks but his attack is deflected with Madara's right hand Madara says "Fight me with everything don't hold back and you might win" Berserker fights with everything he has but is still unable to land a single attack with Madara using his right hand but than Berserker's power increases drasticly when he combines all thirty two stages of Hyperactive Power and getting his power multiplied by stage thrity two for the third time. This brings Berserker closer to Madara's power and fighting with everything he has is almost able to hit Madara.