page 59

Meanwhile Savage arrives at a friend's place he says "I need your help" The very next second Savage collapses going through a table. Savage's friend takes him to a hidden room in their place of buisness and places him on a table they say "Savage tell me what happened to you" Savage looks at his friend and says "I was hit with a devistateing Energy attack that continues to deal damage to me it won't stop until I die" Savage's friend says "I think I have a cure" Savage says "You do?" Savage's friend says "Yeah but it has a low chance of success are you ok with that?" Savage takes even more damage he says "Just do it" Savage's friend says "Ok but remember you wanted this" Meanwhile Madara is visted by a member of Despair they say "Why don't you attack them now Lord Madara?" Madara says "It's not time they need to get stronger before they can fight me I will give them four monthes and I will provide them with information about me and how to beat me that should make things more fun" The next day Madara appears inside on Veangeance's house. Veangeance says "Madara right?" Madara says "Yes and you are Veangeance I have come to give you information about me and how to beat me" Veangeance says "Go on" Ten minutes later Madara says "I will show you some of my power by fighting you with one finger" Veangeance attacks but his attack is stopped by Madara's finger and than Madara attacks with only his finger in a single hit Madara nearly kills Veangeance. Madara says "One more piece of information I am the second strongest member of Despair Lord Jashin can defeat me without much of a challenge keep that in mind before you attack him" With that Madara disappers.