page 31

Veangeance looks down at Jasmine's chest and thinks to himself "Their huge I don't mind living with those but I can't she's insane" Despair yells "Veangeance look at mine their also big!" Despair takes Veangeance's arm and pulls forceing him to fall on top of her she smiles and says "Oh Veangeance I had no idea you felt like this towards me please have your way with me" Jasmine appears behind Despair feet next to her head she takes out a sixty inch machette  and says "Not going to happen with a flat chest loser like you!" Jasmine brings the blade down. Despair is able to shoot the front door with her gun teleporting to it unharmed she says "Blonde Bimbo!" Jasmine says "Home wrecker!" Despair says "Why don't you go back to the street selling your body for money" Jasmine says "At least he likes my chest and my body but he doesn't like your chest or your body" Veangeance teleports into his house and watches a football game. As the game ends he puts on a Slasher movie he says "She's right behind you turn around" Jasmine was right behind Veangeance who is laying down on a couch watching a movie called Scream 7. Veangeance says "Turn around he's going to kill you it's too late now he's got you your dead" Jasmine says "What are you watching darling?" Veangeance looks at Jasmine who is covered in blood clothes nearly destroyed smileing down at him he says "What happened to you?" Jasmine says "I killed Despair" Veangeance says "What do you plan to do with me?" Jasmine says "We are going to sleep together eat together train together we are going to live together just you and me I can't wait Darling"