page 45

Berserker says "You should just give up we both know who's going to win this" Savage says "I know" Savage attacks he doesn't hit Berserker but is hit with a Ball of Energy to the back sending him through a wall. Berserker says "Nine down I win" Savage's power goes drasticly insane  as he reaches Full Power he returns with a punch to Berserker's face he says "IF ONLY YOU HAD THE FIRST NINETEEN STAGES BECAUSE AT FULL POWER I AM EASILY AS POWERFUL AS SOMEONE WITH THE FIRST EIGHTTEEN STAGES!" Berserker says "You really are powerful I had no idea" Savage says "That's why I am the leader of the Ten Despairs I am better than everyone!" Berserker says "YOUR TOO ARROGANT!" Savage attacks again but his attack is caught by Berserker and they enter an intense one on one battle. Halfway though their battle Luck Despair gets back up she says "So this is your true power Savage interestting" Meanwhile Berserker sends Savage flying gaining an advantage but he stops as he goes out of control no longer able to control himself and attacks everything in sight. Savage takes full advantage and delivers the finishing move in the form of an Energy Cannon but is attacked by The Conqueror who says "Hello Savage forget about me did you?" Savage says "Conqueror are you challengeing me? With one hit I can kill you!" The Conqueror says "NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!" The Conqueror attacks Savage but is unable to land his attack and gets hit in the back with a gust of wind defeating him. Savage yells "YOUR LIFE ENDS NOW CONQUEROR DIE!" Savage goes for the kill with a massive ball of Energy he throws it at the Conqueror.