page 53

Veangeance spots them and says "Hidan one of the Five Great Despairs I had a feeling I would be fighting you" Hidan says "You have some bad luck" Veangeance says "Run Luck he's too strong for you!" Luck says "I'm not leaveing you!" Veangeance says "Leave now I can handle it" Luck refuses to leave so Veangeance uses a teleportation abillity to teleport Luck some where else and says "Now than Hidan ready to lose?" Hidan says "Your life is about to end yet you don't run you must be ready to die so let me help you!" Hidan attacks Veangeance. Meanwhile Pure Darkness is confronted by another member of Madara's Five Despairs a man known as Raikage. Meanwhile Untaimed Conqueror is confronted by one of the Five Despairs they are known as The Goblin King. Meanwhile Wakanda is invaded by one of the Five Despairs who is known as The Ulitimate Warrior Broly. They fight one on one with him against all of Planet Wakanda's people. Meanwhile Berserker is confronted by the fifth member of the Five Despairs a weapon of mass destructrion created by the Broly government to be the first of a new kind of Broly he is the first Mega Broly and at that moment the five battles all began. Mega Broly launches a Pure Death and Destructrion Ball of Energy at Berserker who evades it but is than hit in the gut with a Ball of Destructrion. However Berserker enters the first four stages of Hyperactive mode and hits Mega Broly in the face with an Energy Attack to the face. Mega Broly grins and says "I WILL DESTROY YOU!" Mega Broly attacks again but he can't keep up with Berserker who hits him with forty Energy Attacks at once.