page 32

Veangeance says "Not going to happen I promised to be the winner's plus one to a party that's all nothing more nothing less so get out of my house" Jasmine says "I can burn it to the ground if you force me to leave I will burn it to the ground" Jasmine smiles at Veangeance who says "Fine you can stay but only for tonight" Jasmine jumps over the couch and lands on Veangeance she says "We'll see about that" Veangeance says "Get off of me" Jasmine puts a hand behind her back and takes out a knife from behind her back she says "I don't think so watch" Jasmine takes the knife and cuts her bra strap causeing her bra to fall onto Veangeance who gets a bloodly nose Jasmine says "You can touch them if you want Darling" Veangeance thinks to himself "I want to touch them but I can't she's insane maybe if I touch them softly but no I can't shes insane" Jasmine grabs Veangeance's right hand and puts it on her chest she says "Yes Veangeance touch me touch me even more touch me all over!"  Veangeance snaps back to reality and sees his hand on Jasmine's breast he says "No she's insane but it feels so nice so soft and bouncy" Jasmine says "How do you like my body? Do you love it?" Veangeance grabs Jasmine's breast with his left hand and begins to groupe her she moans and says "Keep going your making me wet" Veangeance says "I can't stop I want to but I can't why can't I stop?" Jasmine cries out in joy Veangeance says "I'm sorry forgive me!" Veangeance lets go of Jasmine's breast she looks down at him and says "No don't stop come on give me more I want you I need you I love you!"