page 78

She says "With this power I will end you!" Berserker starts to laugh he continues to laugh but is than punched in the face by Jack and sent flying. He continues to laugh Jack says "WHAT'S SO FUNNY TELL ME?" Berserker says "You really think you can destroy me with that level of power you coulden't even defeat me let alone destroy me" Jack says "Why's that?" Berserker says "I've been holding back this whole time but now I will allow you to witness my full power" Berserker's power begins to increase like crazy it surpasses Jack's power twice than stops increaseing he says "I still haven't entered any of the thirty two stages of Hyperactive mode this power is all mine so tell me do you still think you can destroy me?" Jack's power doubles thinking about Randy being murdered she says "YOUR A DEADMAN!" Berserker grins and says "Show me your power I want to see you reach your limit before I end you just like I ended all of your friends" Jack says "YOUR DEAD I WILL END YOU!" Berserker and Jack continue their fight. Earlier Randy is still screaming in pain Jasmine pulls out another knife and says "I think I should end this don't you? It's been fun but it's time for you to die so prepare to join the dead!" Jasmine goes for Randy's head he screams but than Jasmine is knocked out when a ball of Energy hits her from behind causeing her to drop her knife and fall to the ground her head hitting a rock and knocking her unconscious. Randy grabs hold of the knife in his hand and pulls it out he screams out in pain and than falls to his knees he covers his hands in bandages and tends to his wounds.