page 74

Berserker is confronted by Invincible who runs up to him with a hug. Jasmine says "What are you doing let him go you can't steal him away from me" Berserker pushes Invincible off of him and continues to walk away he says "Leave me be we have a war to prepare for" Invincible says "Conqueror but why I love you? So why push me away?" Jasmine says "Could it be he doesn't love you? Why would he when he has me?" Invincible clenches her teeth and says "Jasmine" Later that day Berserker challenges Lord Jashin to a sparing match but is turned down due to Berserker not being seen as powerful enough to be Lord Jashin's spareing partner. Berserker is challenged by a member of Despair this person says "Berserker fight me I am the second strongest member of Despair I was the third stronest but now that Madara is no longer here I am the second strongest person in Despair!" Berserker says "I'm not interested" The person says "If you win I can have you given a sparing match with Lord Jashin what do you say?" Berserker says "If you win?" The man says "I get Jasmine" Berserker says "Deal I will fight you" The person says "This will end in one hit Full Power!" The man attacks Berserker who evades and counters with a gut punch he says "Your right one hit was all it took" The person is defeated and Berserker says "You have a week to make the match after that if you still haven't set it up you'll be my first death match opponent make use of this time" Berserker leaves with Jasmine. Later that day Berserker tests his power on a group of five thousand Bounty Hunters all looking for the same target.