page 58

The Ultimate Warrior Broly is put with the rest of the Five Despairs. Meanwhile Savage is finished healing and teleports to Wakanda he smiles at the Conqueror's and prepares for battle. Savage says "I have returned stronger than ever and ready to kill all of you who wants to die first?" The Conqueror attacks Savage who lets him have the first hit and in the first hit The Conqueror almost kills Savage. Savage says "How did you do that?" The Conqueror says "A friend gave me one of their energy attacks to use in battle I just used that gift" Savage creates a powerful shockwave destroying more than half of planet Wakanda's cities towns and population. He prepares to launch an Energy Cannon at the Conqueror but screams in pain as he recieves a massive amount of damage he says "What just happened?" The Conqueror says "That attack continues to damage the target until they die" Savage says "I will return!" Savage teleports away. A few hours later the Five Despairs are brought to jail and Berserker recieves the reward for their capture he uses it to pay someone to teach him stages Twenty seven through thrity two of Hyperactive mode and the other Conqueror's prepare for their next battle with Despair. Meanwhile Madara gets pissed off at his Five Despairs failure and decides to take care of the Conqueror himself. Meanwhile Mini Conqueror finally wins over Wendy daughter to the most powerful cop in reality. Meanwhile the final piece is ready the four pieces are combained to create what would be known as Planet Destroyer but is now known as Fear The End. After it is put together the Conqueror takes Fear The End for a test spin to learn what it is capable of.