page 9

The girl says "I am Jasmine of Despair and I came from outside and you must be the Conqueror" The Conqueror says "I am not the Conqueror I am a friend of his I am watching over his house for him can I help you?" Jasmine says "That is impossible the Conqueror has no friends he spent five years on a nameless world than spent four months on Earth three after that he spent eight months on Wakanda he has over one million Demons inside him he only knows Pure Darkness and Veangeance and Pure Darkness is with the Vampire Queen Kale and Veangeance is in an unknown location and that means you are the Conqueror" The Conqueror says "You sure know a lot about my friend but didn't you know that he had one friend which is me John" Jasmine says "John from Earth three died on Wakanda when The Conqueror showed up nice try" The Conqueror says "How do you know so much about The Conqueror?" Jasmine says "I sometimes stalk him I mean I did research" The Conqueror says "What do you want?" Jasmine says "I want to play with you" The Conqueror says "You want to play?" Jasmine says "Yes I want to play with you" The Conqueror says "What do you want to play?" Jasmine says "The Fire game" The Conqueror says confused "The Fire game? Sure let's play so how do we play?" Jasmine's smile gets wider as she says "I start a fire that burns your house to the ground we started the moment you arrived" Jasmine vanishes and the entire sixty floor mansion crashes down on the Conqueror who manages to save himself with his forcefeild. Jasmine laughs with madness and says "Looks like your forcefeild saved you ready for more?"