page 75

At the end of the battle a Bounty Hunter is crawling away they grab onto a boulder and try to pull themselve's up. That's when Berserker was walking slowly towards them the Bounty Hunter says "What do you want from me? You already killed everyone else you don't need to kill me as well so please let me live" Berserker says "Come on all those Bounty Hunters and not one could damage me even when I only used my normal power you are all weak" The Bounty Hunter is able to pull themself up they start to run but Berserker shoots them with an Energy Attack to the leg. The Bounty Hunter limps away they yell "HELP ME SOMEONE ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!" Berserker finally catches up he prepares to kill the Bounty Hunter when he is sent crashing into a boulder with a sneak attack. The Bounty Hunter smiles and says "Jack you finally came I am saved thank you" Jack says "Where's everyone else?" The Bounty Hunter says "He killed them i'm the only one left" Jack says "I'LL KILL HIM HE'S A FUCKING DEADMAN!" Berserker rises up from the boulder and grins he says "Nice hit you managed to damage me how impressive" Berserker gets back to the person known as Jack and says "You know how to hit impressive little girl but it's not good enough" Jack says "Your a deadman walking I will make you pay for killing my friends I WILL END YOU!" Berserker says "Don't get me wrong your strong but it's not enough to stop me" Jack turns towards the Bounty Hunter and says "RUN I WILL PROTECT YOU!" The Bounty Hunter starts to limp away when Berserker catches up to them and goes for the kill when he is stopped by Jack who gets in the way.