Band Practice Gone Wrong and Teachers Gone Mad?

————<•>————

'I'll repeat my question, what did you do?'————<•>————

————<•>————

I was currently at Claire's house in her garage as her. Darci and Mary were practicing for the battle of the bands. As their manager, I was there to give support, advice, and to go everywhere they go.

I sat cross legged on the couch as I listen to their singing. It honestly wasn't horrible, although some of the vocals could definitely be better and the constant yelling of 'we want to be mean!' Is definitely gonna effect my hearing later on in life.

It wasn't until it was Claire's part to sing, did the girl completely freeze as she seemed to look around in a daze.

"Claire?" I ask worriedly, just as Claire collapsed on the ground as I immediately sit up. "Claire!"

Mary, Darci and I immediately surround her unconscious body as Mary starts to stress.

"Oh my gosh! Is she alright?" Mary exclaims as I put my hand to her forehead to find her burning up.

"Her face is on fire!" I say with wide eyes as I quickly go to grab her arms. "I'll grab the arms, Darci, you grab the feet"

Darci nods as we both grab onto her and move her into her living room and onto the couch.

"Mary! Get her some water! Darci! Grab her a wet face cloth!" I instruct as they both nod before running away.

I quickly check Claire's pulse but it seemed perfectly fine. Maybe she's dehydrated? Or maybe it's the clear lack of sleep she's been getting?

Mary and Darci soon come back with the water and wet face cloth as I immediately place the water on the counter next to the couch and press the face cloth against Claire's forehead.

"Is she alright?" Darci asks as I helplessly shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know" I mumble.

As soon as those words leave my mouth, Claire let out a groan as I watch as she squints her eyes.

"Claire! Are you okay?" Mary asks as we all look down at the delirious girl.

Claire groans before she heaves her body up and sits up straight on the couch as she removes the face cloth from her head.

"You, like, went to the twilight zone there" Mary says with a worried expression on her face.