Band Practice Gone Wrong and Teachers Gone Mad?

Start from the beginning

"Claire have you been getting enough sleep? Are you dehydrated or something?" I ask worriedly as I grab the water from the counter and quickly hand it to the girl.

"I'm fine, I...uh lost myself in the music. Sorry" Claire mumbles as she takes a sip of the water before handing it back to me as I sigh.

"Right..." I mumble, not believing the lie at all.

"Um, Claire, your nose" Darci points out with wide eyes as I look to find a trickle of black blood dripping down her nose.

I quickly hand the girl a tissue as she wipes underneath her nose and looks back at the blood before looking at us nervously.

"Uh, maybe I should sit this one out" Claire mumbles.

"Maybe you should sit school out too. I mean, that's not normal" Mary says worriedly as I nod my head.

"For once, I completely agree with Mary" I say as I feel Mary playfully nudge my shoulder as I hold in a laugh, knowing it's not the time.

"Yeah, uh...your right" Claire mumbles as she looks down.

"Claire, get some sleep, stay hydrated and call me if anything happens...alright?" I say as the girl hesitantly nods her head as I smile. "Good"

————<•>————

"How can Claire still be sick?" Toby asks as us Jim and I walk down the hallway through school with Toby at our side.

"Toby, it's only one more sick day. Claire needs her rest" I say with a shrug, deciding it's best not to mention Claire passing out.

"I know someone else who needs some rest" Jim says as he narrows his eyes at me making me roll my eyes.

"I told you Jim, I'm fine" I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Didn't you yell at me in the sewers saying that when a girl says she's fine she doesn't mean it?" Jim questions with a small smirk as I huff.

"It was an emotional day! Sometimes, when a girl says she's fine, she's actually fine" I explain as Jim nods unconvinced.

We turn the corner in the hallway but freeze as we watch Coach Lawrence with his arm around Steve in an attempt to hug the boy. Jim obnoxiously coughs into his fist making them both freeze and move away from eachother with wide eyes.

"Jumping jacks, now! Give me 20! Uh...no, 50!" Coach Lawrence yells as Steve immediately starts doing jumping jacks while counting.

As soon as Coach Lawrence walks back into his office, Steve immediately stops and growls under his breath before stomping over to us.

"You heard nothing, got it?" Steve asks before pushing both Jim and Toby to the ground and knocking his shoulder into mine as I grunt and watch him stomp away.

"Asshole" I mutter before I watch as a hot chocolate can goes rolling around the hallway as people kick it with their feet without realising, before it rolls into the teachers lounge.

"Oh, great" Jim sighs as he looks at the can sadly.

"The teachers lounge" Toby says with wide eyes. "The educational no-fly zone"