Chapter 3 Page 10

NIKKI'S POV

The moment I see her, I can't help but feel tears build up in my eyes...her dress she

she is everything,

everything I need,

she rock's my world whit everything she does.

Her eyes look like water...so clear and reachable, ready for me to dive right in them. I feel my head turn again and I hold onto Tommy making him laugh, thinking im so under the impression I can't stand...that two but I really feel numb, what did I take?

"fuck dude, I thought you fucked her in her dress, calm down" Tommy whispers to me, making me smile at Her-.

"Not in that dress, Tommy" I see Tommy glance a look at Her and smile.

She comes up the altar seeing how nervous she looks, I've never seen her this pure, like she is someone else. the pastor let's us hold hand and I see her smile, her sweet smile...sweet? I shake my head and give her a calming smile. 

"let all be seated" the pastor's words sound making them sit down.

"We are gathered here today in the sight of God and these witnesses to join together Sophie Rolling and Nikki Sixx in holy matrimony" I look at her but she doesn't laugh by the word God...is she feeling alright.

"Sophie Rolling, repeat after me" She nods and looks away at the pastor...wait a minute?

"Do you, take this man to be your husband, to live together in (holy) matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" I look at the pastor and back at her hearing her steady.

"I do, take Nikki Sixx  be my husband, to live together in (holy) matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as we both shall live?" i give her a small smile. and then the pastor looks at me making it 10x warmer in the room.

"Nikki Sixx do you take the Sophie Rolling as-"

I do, take the, Sophie Tones as-"

"Tones?" I hear her voice and It wakes me up.

"uh, aha I mean Rolling I" It's quite for a minute..

"shall I continue?" the pastor asks us making Sophie's eyes turn dark blue

************************************************************************************