Chapter 2 Page 14

SOPHIE'S POV

I look at Nikki who is so hurt and angry...but why? he still has this vibe around him, but I feel that I can't really ask him yet because of what happend it's just alot and I need some rest and drama free time with Nikki. 

"We should stop here" Nikki says looking at a motel right across from the highway.

"Yeah okay, how long a drive is it tommorow?" I ask while we pull in.

"8 hours" Nikki answers coldly. I look at him getting out of the car getting the room. the sky is crying...the rain is falling down on the cold roads...on the roofs where children sleep and parents fight...just like Nikki's parents probably did as well. I never really thought about meeting family of Nikki's...to be fair I don't know that much about him, yeah I know about his mom and his dad that was an alcoholic but that's it, I hope I can find out more about him from his grand-parents.

"We have room 67" Nikki says opening the trunk of the car getting out baggage out.

"Nikki?" I walk towards him feeling the rain hit my heated my skin.

"Yeah?" he says still not looking at me.

"I'm here for you... you do know that right?" Nikki nods seeing him clench his jaw.

"Look at me Nikki" I hold onto his arm and he looks at me with green eyes that are turning a bit red from holding his tears back. His black wet hair that looks so hot on him.

"I can't wait to meet you're grand-parents" Nikki smiles at me and he picks me up, making my legs wrap around his waist kissing me. Caring me inside without stopping the kiss.

"I wan't you now" Nikki says while he lays me down on the bed.

"go ahead...I'm all your's" Nikki looks at me and hover over me locking eyes with me.

*************************************************************************