Chapter 2 Page 32

MICK'S POV

I turn off loney tunes and put to the new taking the emptie bottles of Jack to the kitchen. I stop my tracks as soon as I hear...

"Earlier today, Sophie Rolling and Nikki Sixx where found in a tragic accident the two would be alive but, Sophie is in critical condition they are talking about a Coma or even brain dead..more new about this later this afternoon" I drop the bottles of jack and I fall to the ground hurting my hip.

"No, Sophie NOOO!!!" the tears stream down my face making my heart ache like it never has before...she is the only thing I have my daughter my everything....SOPHIE! I stand up knocking over a vase and get my keys feeling my hand mussels tense up. I open and close my hands a few times and get in the car driving to the hospital In full speed ignoring every traffic light, my daughter needs me!

"MICK, please any news about Sophie?!"--"Mick did Nikki kill her?"

"YOU FUCKING RUG MONKEY COME AND SAY THAT TO MY FUCKING FACE, YOU WANNA FIGHT THEN COME UP HERE LIKE A MAN WITHOUT THAT FUCKING MIC BEFORE I SHOVE IT UP UR FUCKING ASS!" I push down a camera to the floor and walk inside seeing a nurse walking towards me.

"Mr can we help you?" I look her up and down and scoff.

"I want to see, Sophie Rolling she is my daughter!" the nurse takes a step back and nods bringing me to Sophie. as soon as I step in her room I see my beautiful girl hooked up to machines and scars on her face...I'm going to Kill Nikki! I trusted him he would take care of her I- I hold her hand that feels so cold but yet so warm...I can't help but start to scream to the sky.

"WHY SHE IS A FUCKING KID WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS YOU ASS I-" I swallow in my tears and start praying....It's the only thing I can do.

**************************************************************************************