page 59

"Tommy I want to talk to Sophie alone please" Nikki says making Tommy leave the room.

"Sophie" Nikki says getting closer to me.

"please just give me some space to breath." I say looking at him.

"yeah, of course." Nikki says backing with on step up.

"I looked that girl in the eyes, Nikki" I say seeing her face infront of me.

"Sophie, I'm sorry I wish i could tell you how sorry I am." I look at him and then back at the Mirror behind me, seeing myself with a blood on my lips and shot red eyes and riped clothes.

"I'm pressing charges, tonight" Nikki looks at me and nods.

"Ill come with you I-" I hold my hand in the air making him stop talking.

"I'm going with Vince, he found me and he helped me and understands me...right now I don't want you anywhere near me Nikki, I can't even look you straight in the eyes right now." I can hear Nikki sigh and he sits down on the bed.

"I'm a fucking monster and I'm pushing everyone away like i did my fucking father." i sigh and walk to the door but stop when i hear him cry.

I turn around but he stands up and turns his back to me.

"Sophie please don't, I love you but you have the right to be mad." I nod and walk out the door and go to Vince asking to take me to the police and put on a sweater from Vince.

We Arrive at the Police station and we go in.

"Hi, I'm Sophie..." I turn to Vince and i wispher.

"What do I say? rolling or Mars?" Vince looks at me and says.

"Rolling, its on you're ID right?" I nod and go on.

"Sophie Rolling and about 30 Min ago i almost got raped i would like to file report please" I say making the officer laugh at me.

"Almost, Miss we can't file a report in almost they didn't do shit then, and aren't you that girlfriend from Nikki Sixx?" the officer says laughing making run out the police station getting my hand in my hair looking up at the dark sky.

"Sophie?" Vince says running outside to.

"how could they not take it seriously, i mean come on!" i want  to get out of here.

I say getting into Vince his car and driving back to the hotel.

"Do you want to stay in my room?" Vince asked looking at the road.

"no, I'm fine" I say rolling down the window feeling the cold air stroke my skin.

We Arrive back at the hotel and when i walk in our room there is Nikki asleep with the moonlight on his face making him look so at peace and calm.

I lay down next to him and i feel his body slowly awaking.

"Sophie?" Nikki says getting up.

"hm" I say looking at him.

"How did it go?" he asks and i scoff starting to cry.

"they laughed right in my face, they can't file something that didn't happen." Nikki sits more up and scoffs.

"Are you fucking kidding me, get dressed I'm taking you." I shake my head no and Nikki shh me getting me up.

"jacket on and get you're ass in the car now!" he says with a string voice, I nod and go downstairs and hop to the police station again.

*************************************************************

Nikki loves Sophie so much...I'll never find that kinda love