Chapter 2 Page 2

Walking out of the airport seeing Mick stand there with big black sunglasses gives me a feeling of home again. I run to Mick and hug him hearing him moan that I need to be gentle."Sorry, Mick" He nods and takes my trolley giving me a glance."You look really good, stay away from Nikki" Mick says making me laugh and helping him with mu luggage.The drive to his house is not that long so we just have small talks but he won't tell me anything about Nikki what surprises me but maybe he is mad that He made me leave I will see."I wan't to stop by Nikki's first if it's okay?" Mick sighs and just nods.We stop at Nikki's house and the memories are overwhelming that a tear streams down my face making Mick ask."are you good?" I nod and get out the car and ring the bell hearing his shout."YEAH JUST A FUCKING MINUTE" I laugh a little and as soon as the door opens he drops his bottle of jack and looks me up and down."Are you real?" he asks making me freak out a little bit."Uhm yeah what do you mean real, Nikki?" I say making him take one step backwards."I hallucinated when you left so Is it okay If i feel you?" Nikki says making me worry about him seeing he is scared that it is really me."Yeah" I give my hand and he touches it slowly but then he grabs it and hugs me feeling he takes a deep breath taking me in."Nikki?" I hear a women from behind him. I let Nikki go and see it Roxie the groupie."Sophie Hi" She comes to me catching my attestation to MY engagement ring Nikki gave ME! I take her hand and show it to Nikki."What is this?" I say with a trembling voice feeling everything in me break."We are getting married right Nik" Roxie runs in Nikki's arms making me scoff."Sophie-" I shake my head no."You two deserve each other" I walk back to Mick and he looks at me."That is why" I say understanding why Mick wouldn't say anything about Nikki to me."Sorry Kiddo" Mick says hugging me.*************************************************************************************