page 51

After i told Nikki everything he was so understanding and he even told me i should go and talk to Mick. and that is what I will do, I'm standing infront of his house and all what is between me and the truth is this fucking doorbell. I press the bell and the door opens a bit later.

"Hi kid, I missed you! come here." Mick comes closer to hug me but i step back.

"I need to talk to you" i say looking at him and then at the car behind me with Nikki in it.

"Did the prick do something?" Mick says mad.

"No...you did" Mick gasps and lets me in and i sit down on the couch.

"tell me what did i do?" He says slowly sitting down and sighing.

"Mick I know you know...or should i say dad?" the minute i speak those words he is wide awake.

"Sophie.....I-" he says but doesn't continue.

"Is it true?" I say with a breaking voice.

"Sophie..."

"Is it true?" i ask again.

"Sophi-"

"JUST FUCKING AWNSER ARE YOU MY FUCKING DAD?!" i yell at him.

"yes..." he looks down and i walk to the door and go to the car and see Nikki smoking against it.

"Sophie?" Nikki says.

"Sophie, wait. I'm sorry I was scared i wouldn't make you happy and that i wouldn't do a good job at it and I-" Mick says but i stop him.

"You're fucking Job Mick, was to stay." Nikki looks at me and he gets in the car.

"Sophie please don't leave, you are my daughter and i could never lose you.

"don't fucking come with that shit that I'm you're daughter." Mick looks at me and wants to say something but i cut him off.

"don't" Nikki cuts me off.

"Sophie, he is still you're father and Mick took care of you his entire life...he just didn't want you to feel this kind of quilt. so please stop overreacting" Nikki looks at me and back at Mick who has a warm smile on his face.

"He loves you, Sophie in a way i will always be jealous of. He knows you in and out he is and was you're dad if you knew it or not he is" I look at Nikki and i look back at Mick.

"he should've told you the truth and not lie about you're childhood, that is for a fact but be honest. You're childhood is and will always be fucked up." i scoff and walk away.

I don't hear Nikki come after me and maybe it's for the best I need some time alone...but Nikki was right....

*****************************************

shit