page 28

We arrive at Vince his big house seeing a pregnant women next to him in a black dress with long blonde hair.

"She is so pretty." i say making Nikki just nod, still a little mad. we get out of the car and Nikki just says hi to the women who is called

"Hi sharise." Nikki walks past her leaving me stand there.

"hi, you must be Sophie? Vince told me so much about you." Sharise says making it look less awkward. we hug and i put my hand on my stomach.

"congrats" i smile at her.

"thank you, i'm like really in the need of a pee so if you won't mind?" she says nicely.

"no,no sure go i understand" we laugh and i walk in taking of Nikki's jacket revealing my off the shoulder dress.

"Sophie?" i hear Tommy's voice from behind me.

"Hi Tommy" we hug and i smile at him.

"have you seen Nikki?" He asks me.

"Nikki? i thought he went looking for you?" I say seeing Razzel walk to us. He is another rocker that we met on the tour, he has an golden heart.

"Hello love" he hugs me clearly drunk and high.

"haha, hi Raz, have you Nikki?" I ask.

"Nik man no I'm sorry, love. you look very nice" He smile at me and laughs at Tommy. i laugh and roll my eyes.

"I'm going to try and find him okay?" I say through the loud music. making Tommy and Raz nod.

I walk around and try to find Nikki but he nowhere to be found. I walk upstairs but nothing when i walk back down i see mick sit on the coach, well more laying down seeing he is in pain. I sigh and walk over to him.

"Mick?" I say soft making him sit up and look me up and down.

"What do you want?" he says.

"Mick please let's not fight anymore..." i say looking down.

"Sophie, im not mad i'm disappointed. look Nikki is a good Kid but he not for you, he is in a world where i didn't want you in he is an addict and im afraid he will take you down to." Mick says getting up trying to leave.

"Mick, please. i'm 18 and i can decide for myself, i love you and all but i'll never sink to that level." Mick looks at me and nods.

"your right i'm not blood right?." he walks away but i gently take his arm and look at him.

"Mick stop you are like a dad to me." Mick turn around fast and i can see a tear in his eye.

"I love you Mick, you've always been more my dad then my real one." he smiles and hugs me.

"Bitch" he says making me laugh.

**********************************************************

Mick is a whole mood.