Chapter 3 Page 7

3 MONTHS LATER

SOPHIE'S POV

"OMG I Can't fucking find it where is it?" i walk across the room looking for my veil I take another look but then Nona hands me it making my eyes tear up seeing she made it after all...I only had Sharise to be beside me but now that she is here everything feels so much better, she walks towards me and hands me the white box I seated down on the sofa, she looks at me and gives me a warm smile.

"Wear it sweetie, he will like it" she closes her eyes and holds my hand making me smile at her and take the dress and going to put it on and , wow- I have no words omg... I walk from behind the shutters and see start to cry making Sharise jump up and down from exciting.

"OMG FUCK SOPHIE!" she comes to me and hugs me making me look in the mirror seeing the white lace around my breast and the tight waist shape it is giving me...I'm marrying Nikki I really am marrying him, after everything that happend between us I will take his hand and never let go of it again wow I just can't. I look at the time and see its only 30 minutes before we have to walk out and I have a little idea, I walk back and put on the dress I was wearing before Nona asked me to wear his mom's I put my old one on and go to find Nikki seeing him stand in his black suit making his hair bigger then it usually is making me laugh. He turn around in shock and looks me up and down.

"do you not know tradition?" he walk to me putting his hand out for me to take it.

"i should not see you in you're dress it's bad luck" I pout after he said that and he laugh.

"I never believed in that shit anyway" I nod and smirk knowing damn well I do believe in that shit. I close the door behind us and take a glance over to Nikki before I lock the door...

"Holy shit really?" Nikki smirks.

****************************************************