page 8

The blonde girl looks dead ass at Nikki and then back at Vince.

"This music is way to heavy, baby" I cant help but chuckle.

"what bitch?" she says looking at me.

"what's wrong Barbie?" i fire back making Nikki clap his hands.

"she won" He says making the others laugh even Vince a little.

"Okay, anyway why don't we just all tune it down the whole step so  that he can--" Micks says but is cut off by Tommy yelling at the girl.

"Let's play it faster to" she nods sarcastic and i scoff.

Nikki is talking to Vince about the Lyrics when I hear a motorcycle out front...a well know sound. i run to the window and see Alex waiving at me.

"uuhm i need to go" I say  uncomfortable making Nikki and Mick frown.

I walk out the door and walk the stairs down seeing my boyfriend, well fuck buddy standing there with crossed arms.

 "are you cheating on me?" his brown medium hair is creasy and wet from sweat not making it hot like Nikki does.

"what? no why would you think that?" i start to panic when i hear the loud music play from outside, afraid that they might not hear me scream if he beats me again.

"i heard from a guy i know that you have been hanging out with chicks" i look confused at him and then he gives my face a slight slap.

"want me to punch that look of, of you're face?" he pushes me a little back making me hit his Harley.

"I swear, Alex I'm not Cheating, im just hanging out with Mick and his Current band that's all i-" he cuts me off and places his hands on my waist pushing on the bruise he left.

"then why don't you come home at night? why don't you Fucking cook for me anymore hmm? is it to hang out with those Chick's?" he raises his hand but stops when he is holded back.

"have you ever been beated up by a chick?" Nikki voice sound furious. Alex turn around and has to look up at Nikki cause Nikki is a tall guy he is probably 1,84 m.

***********************************************************

*i never knew Nikki was so tall*