page 4

We Arrive at an mansion and entre through the back gate, letting the music 'my kinda lover' hear. And i have to admit its not that bad, while we walk in tons of girls start looking at Nikki and gossip about how Hot he is, and he fucking knows it to.

"after this we will get food okay kid?" Mick Whispers in my ear making me nod.

Nikki grabs a bottle of jack and starts to drink it straight from the bottle making the girls that liked him backing up.

"A fucking cover band singer?" Mick whines.

"Yeah, but i went to high school with this dude." Tommy says but Mick takes my arm and takes me to a little outside bar near the pool where girls are flirting with guys. i roll my eyes and look back at the skinny, blonde dude that is singing. i mean he's hot there is no denying that.              Nikki and Tommy come stand with us as Mick and Tommy fight over the bottle of jack, and Nikki putting a bag of with powder into his green sleeveless jacket making me frown.

"shh" Nikki winks at me making me roll my eyes.

"His voice ain't bad." Mick yells at Nikki.

"I don't care if he can sing or not. look what he's doing to those chicks." I roll my eyes, take the bottle of jack from Nikki's hands and go inside leaving them at the mini bar and passing the girls that are going crazy over this Blonde fucker.  he is only in a band to get layed probably. i hear the girls shout and the music stop.

"woo! thanks everybody , we're Rock Candy!" i scoff and say to myself  "Shitty name"

I see him walk inside and he stops next to me "can i have a beer?" he asks thinking i work here.

"i don't work here you dick!" He raises his hands as apology.

"sorry pretty" he says but a blond girl comes standing infront of me.

"They say you're gonna be a rock star." the blond girl says,  I roll my eyes and lean against the bar. 

the Blonde guy goes closer to the girl and smirks making me puke almost, not because of him but because he is interested in those kind of girls.

"oh, yeah? what the fuck do you think?" the blond fucker smirks provoking the girl.

i look behind them and i can see Tommy coming to my rescue.

                                                                                        **********************************

*I fucking love Vince his voice and i know I'm not the only one.*