Chapter 2 Page 38

the last couple of weeks have been hard, the baby is growing and I'm growing away from Nikki, when I first met him coming out of my coma I thought I could maybe...somewhere inside me love him but now that I see how overly sweet he is, it makes me wonder what he trying to cover up, or hide from me? We decided that I will be staying with Mick because he is the only person I know and..I know is real to me...to my head. walking around and hearing Mick pack all my stuff from the hospital gives me a minute to take it all in...the baby, the accident the fact that I might never get those 3 years back where i apparently was the happiest...according to what Nikki says. Everything in my life is on hold...the thing I believe in I'm not sure about anymore...and nobody would talk to me and explain how or who I was...I know I can't. Im losing my mind and the only thing I know I love right now...is the little life inside me that survived because let's face it...Sophie? she didn't. she physically survived but mentally...no she is completely gone. I try to scream inside of me to wake up and I'm never really slept out...I sleep 18 hours and I'm still so tired trying to find a way back to me...to fill this big deep void inside of me, whatever I do it just it keeps getting bigger and bigger, and when I'm with Nikki I can feel It grow and the fact that it does means that I loved him but I don't remember him in anyway possible.

"Sophie?" I turn my head to the door seeing a blond guy stand with a way to loose T-shirt. I nod and he walk to me pulling me into his arms feeling his tears hit my back.

"I'm so happy that you are okay" I place my hands onto his back and close my eyes seeing a flash before it making me gasp and feel my head burn seeing a car and the blond guy infront of me.

"Sophie?!" Nikki runs in kneeling down looking at me with such worry in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asks holding my hands making me look up at the guy.

"we had a car accident before...didn't we?" Nikki stands up and scoffs, making the blond guy nod and take my hand from Nikki.

"I'm Vince...Skylar's dad?" I look at his eyes and see something new...it's grief.

***************************************************************************************

"