page 54

"Nikki..." I said holding in my moans not wanting to give him the power over my questions.

"Shh...just...please" he says pleading me. I look at him and in his green eyes I can see he is sad and hurt for some reason.

"Okay" i say starting to kiss him and his kiss isn't fast it is slow but i can  feel  fucking  everything, every emotion he puts into it i can feel on my lips.

"Fuck me" Nikki says getting more into it and carrying me to the shower and putting me under it.

"Hmm....Nikki" i can see his eyes all on me and it feels like every inch of my body he is taking from me.

"Fucking hell Sophie don't look at me like that" He says getting my clothes off one by one and so do I.

I feel him entering me and my walls missed him, his touch, his way, his movement. I look at us and i look down seeing us hit against each other and its fucking music to my ears, Never would i think i would love someone so much like Nikki.

"Turn around" Nikki says making me look worried.

"I won't hurt you" He says making me nod and do as he says. the water makes everything so much more hot and smooth.

I can feel his Dick entering me and i gasp a little at how big it is and feels in my ass.

"You okay there...arh" Nikki moans out making me giggle a little at the sound of Nikki moaning, enjoying this as much as I do.

"Just Fuck me" i say trying to hold on to something and finding the hem of the shower bar and grabbing onto that.

"Ready for the ride?" Nikki says kissing the back of my neck feeling him move in and out of me, creating this new orgasme that i fucking love.

"Bunche back for me, Sophie" he hold my hips with both his hands and pushes me to the front and to the back speeding up and hearing our moans perfectly in harmony with each other.

"Nikkkki....ARgh....FUCK YEAH THERE" I start to feel my legs shake when his finger finds its way to my clit.

"Yeah? just like that, fucking moan for me fuckkkk" i can feel his legs start to shake as well.

"I'm gonna cum Nikki...shit argh no no aaahn fuck shit yeah faster" I say when he speeds up his pace.

"Fuckkkkkk....little slut" Nikki says making me feel my stomach pull together.

"CUM......NOW!" Nikki demands with a few hard trust and I do as he says.

"AAAARGH.....NIKKIIIIII FUCKING HELLL AAARGHHHHH" I scream it out and so does Nikki holding my hips very firmly.

"Fucking hell Sophie" Nikki pulls out and i almost fall down.

"My legs what did you do?" I say looking at him.

"Now you can't run to that Jake anymore with you're problem only to me." I look at him mad and then i realize. He was mad at me because of Jake and wanted revenge.

"What the fuck, Nikki" Nikki looks at me and continues.

"I dreamed that Jake fucked you, and i wanted to let you know that no one, FUCKING NO ONE will fuck you the way I do." I scoff and he lifts me up and puts me on the bed and lays next to me kissing me on my head.

"Goodnight, Love"

**********************************************************

Nikki you sly fox