Chapter 3 Page 6

NIKKI'S POV

I was wrong to say I loved her and wouldn't hurt her again...but lately all I see in her eyes is hurt and pain...it makes me feel half a man. I look at her beautiful lips that with every word look more perfect. I fell in love with Sophie on a diffrent level, I used to love her because I liked to be around her and fuck her but when our path got harder and more complicated I learned to appreciate her in every way loving her more than I could ever love someone...I love her more than I thought would be possible, but here I am loving her and feeling everything she feels. the lights in her eyes shine's bright but I wonder if those lights are for me?

"Nikki I-"

"I know I have asked you what 10 times already but I really wan't to marry you and move forward, Sophie please...I love you" I see her shrug by those last 3 words, but why?

"I wan't to marry you I do but Nikki I just got back and I'm not even sure If i wan't to stay I...I changed Nikki" she looks at me trying to find an excuse not to love me...

"so have I this is good, Change is good" I take her waist and bring her closer to me feeling her soft lips hit mine..and for a moment just a moment we are back to Nikki and Sophie from the beginning, Lust, tender, feelings, and emotions. her Kiss is telling me something like it's the last time. I let go of her and stand up.

"NO, NO FUCKING NO YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME" she comes closer to me and shakes her head no.

"No...No I won't Nikki" I look at her and pick her up swinging her around the room without breaking the kiss feeling her heart finally beat the same with mine....and god do I love her and God do not take her from me again I beg you Amen.....

************************************************************************