page 14

After the boys pretty much started to fight everything they saw or moved the bouncers got involved an separated the boys, after that a guy just started clapping and shouting for the band making the rest of the people join in, and weirdly enough their night wasn't ruined its was Fucking amazing!

"Ladies first." Nikki says opening the apartment door. i walk in and we go sit on the couch taking my shoes of and my Leather pants chancing in a shirt i find next to me of Nikki.

"are you sure i don't need to take you to a doctor?" I ask while Nikki plofs down on the couch sighing.

"Nah, man I'm fine." i nod and take the bag of the table giving him his burger and fries, and take mine to.

its quite. Nikki and me haven't said a word to each other since he found out i wanted to move. He sits up and takes a big sip of his soda looking directly in my eyes making me blush a little.

"So, how are you?" he asks, i sigh and sit up.

"Nikki, don't" i say getting mad.

"what?" he asks.

"i know you don't want me to move but, you're live if just beginning you guys are going to be on a tour soon or later, and i can't join everywhere you guys go. and I'm not going to stay here alone Nikki, so please let me move" i say forcefully making him scoff.

"You're like a fucking daughter to Mick, you do know that when he leaves on tour your coming to right?" Nikki says sitting on the edge of the couch looking directly into my eyes making me nervous.

"Nikki-" "no, no Nikki its what it is okay, if you want to leave then go!" he cuts me off and start to yell at me. i look at him and stand up going to hug him making him all confused.

"I'll stay" i say while he just pulls me closer and puts me on the coach hiding his face in the hem of my neck, feeling his warm breath hit my neck.

"why will you stay now?" he asks softly, showing me a side of him I've never seen in this past month i know him.

"i just wanted to know if there was anything else you cared for except yourself" he scoffs against my neck making my skin shiver.

"let's go for a drive." he says getting up and throwing my jacket and taking my shoes and runs out the door.

"HEY!" i say running after him while laughing to his car.

We arrive in the middle of nowhere and the sky it's beautiful. the sun is setting and there is bleu pink and orange in the sky. it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. the trees that were green turn black whit the sky changing its coller and time.

"i put her in jail" Nikki suddenly says. while we lay down on the grass.

"what?" i ask. looking into his eyes.

"my mom...i put her in jail" I nod and bite my lip looking at the sky again.

"I bet she deserved it" Nikki starts to laugh and so do i, letting him know i wont judge him.

"what happened?" i ask making him stop laughing and sitting up, making me follow.

***********************************************

*i love beautiful sky's i could look at them the whole day.*