page 42

*ONE WEEK LATER*

I walk outside smelling the BBQ that Jake and his dad just started, things are going okay we are...well Jake is super happy but i still need to forget Nikki and it's so fucking hard.

"Hey Sophie come help me please dear" Jakes mom Eliza shouts making me run inside to help her.

*NIKKI'S POV*

Everybody fucking hated me, and even Sophie. She left me and i can't even blame her for it, I would fucking leave myself to. I walk into the Franklin Plaza Hotel and see my favorite place that has been for the last 3 days, a fucking smack holl and I was spending more then $ 1.000 dollar on heroin a day. I sit down in my well known corner and grab the first liquor glass i see. 

"Did I miss the party?" some guy comes sitting next to me and getting his smack supplies out waving a tiny brown bag infront of me.

"you look like a man in the need of some sweet...sweet Persian." I laugh and i can feel mind wonder off more and more time by time.

"Is there even still a Persia?" I ask feeling the Room coming at me and feeling so light and big and free...

"There has to be. It's where all the cats come from." The man next to me says while i take a big glurp of my drink.

"Oh, yeah" I say feeling it go down but seeing all cats around me now...

"What cats?" I ask looking around when i start hearing meows.

"Persian. The cross-eyed ones, like Lady and the Tramp." The man says to me while i just open my eyes and think deep so deep.

"they're Siamese cats." I say full confident.

"yo-you don't fuckin' know shit about Walt Disney." I sys while i throw my drink back.

"I know he's a perv, man" the man says lighting his lighter underneath the spoon with Persian on it.

"He used to like to lay beneath glass tables. And have hookers take a shit right on the glass." The mans says making my lips form a smile.

"What are you talking about? that never happend." I say making the man say.

"how do you know?"

"Because I'm a fucking perv, and I've never even thought about anything as fucked up as that." I say opening my eyes big and wide.

"You want some or not?" the man says handing me a needle with red liquor in.

"Yeah, but you do it..." I say out of breath and excited for my sweet...sweet Sophie...Uuhm Persia...

"Goddamn" the man laughs and gets piece of tube around my arm

"Squeezing" He says and i do.  getting it right into my arm and feeling it burn my skin...a little to much, fuck this isn't right I.

"Sophie I-" I feel my head hit the ground and turn black before my eyes and blackout.

********************************************************

shit.