page 34

*THREE MONTHS LATER*

As Mick stops the car outside the hollywood studio where they rehearsal now. i can see his worried face expression looking right at me.

"Are you sure Kid?" Mick asks softly seeing his eyes are black and tired.

"yeah i need to talk to Doc about the job offer his cousin has open for waitress at the whiskey" i say nodding and looking down at my hand that are on my lap pitching my leather skirt.

"I don't understand why you want that job." Mick says.

"I need money Mick and i can't keep living with you." i say.

"know what?" he says getting angry.

"what?" i ask looking confused.

"you stay with me forever." I smile and roll my eyes holding the door of the car to open it.

"nice try" i say getting out of the car and walking in, seeing doc and Tom argue.

"What's taking so long?" Tom says. making Doc scoff.

"Vince got out of jail like, three months ago." Tom says annoyed.

"They should be on tour by now." I scoff and they look at me.

"Ow Sophie nice to see you,Hi Mick" Doc says and turns back at Tom.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? look at 'em." Doc says and we look through the class at Nikki and Tommy.

Tommy is banging his head against his simbal and Nikki raises his bottle at me and winks, he is clearly drunk and high again....

"There a fucking mess" Tom says sighing.

"No shit." Doc says looking back at Tom.

"Look, man my boss is killing me." Tom looks at me and Mick and then back at Doc making sure everyone knows his fucking problem.

"We need to get you all on tour and finish that record deal." Tom whines making Mick walk into the studio and slamming the door shut.

"Yeah, i'll get 'em on tour" Doc scoffs.

"You guys, think you own them because you own their music, right?" I say turning to Tom making him look away.

"Well, then it's on you and your fucking label if one of those idiots (godbless Mick) comes back in a body bag. like I almost did, so fuck you Tom." I push him to the side and enter the studio leaving all eyes on me.

"Sophie, I missed you" Tommy hugs me tight and I look at Nikki seeing that he rolls his eyes.

He wants to say something but is cut off when Vince walks into the studio.

"Hey, Guys and Sophie" he says coming to me and giving me a tight hug.

"Im sorry" he whispers.

**********************************************************

o m g