page 53

SOPHIE'S POV

We arrive at the hotel and Nikki gets the best room and tries not to be seen by fans. as soon as we get in the room he lifts me up and spins me around.

"Hahaha, you are crazy Nikki Sixx" I look into his eyes and I'm home again.

"let's go for a swim" He says laughing.

"what if fans see you?" i say holding onto him.

"so? let them" we laugh and he opens the door and carries me down to the beach that is right infront of the beach. he lets me stand and we sprint to the water taking clothing off while running. Nikki falls down and i laugh so hard that i just fall down from laughter.

"Are you okay, haha" I say getting up but he pushes me down and starts to run again.

"OMG CHEATER" i say laughing and feeling the warm and tender feeling in my stomach of being happy, the moon light and the stars that are perfectly in harmony with us and just everything around us...we feel like a fucking movie.

"Come on turtle!" Nikki yells seeing me walk over.

"I'm coming, haha" I run into the ocean into his arms and we press our lips against each other feeling that this isn't the world but it's fucking our world.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!" Nikki yells tot he ocean.

"hahaha you are crazy you hear me?!" I yell feeling his hands all over my body.

"hmm, you drive me crazy" Nikki says swimming a bit away from me.

"let's be wild!" Nikki yells at me pulling me closer.

"My beautiful sexy bitch" i laugh and i sit in his neck making him go up and down making me laugh so hard letting everyone who sees us be jealous.

After a bit of fun we go back to our hotel and we just fall asleep right away.

"NO!" i jump up and see Nikki is sweating and breathing heavily.

"Nikki, what's wrong?" i say adjusting my sight.

"It's nothing" I look at him and raise a brow.

"Nikki, tell me" I say looking serious.

"It's nothing, don't worry" Nikki says getting up from the bed and putting the shower on. I walk up to him and take his arms pulling him towards me.

"Nikki, I-" "Shhh" Nikki cuts me off and starts to kiss my neck making me grin.

"you are changing the subject, Nikki Why?" I say holding the back of his neck tight feeling the desire burning up in my stomach.

**************************************************************

S M U T next part