page 19

While being on the Tour we met Doc McGhee and now he their manger. I like Doc he keeps them kind of in a line...except Nikki, he drugs himself goes crazy goes to strip clubs and drinks so much until he passes out. And me...well let's say i think i've lost Nikki. We barely talk to each other we barely even share glance or a smile. Its like i did something wrong to hims but i can't think about something i did to him. all i did was support him and try to keep him safe, but i think that's the reason why he hates me know i guess.

I walk out of my Hotel room and hear people scream and hear Tommy's voice. he appears from behind the corner and he and Nikki are running around and Nikki is holding his Bass guitar and i slamming the wall lights in the hotel with his bass. He stops when he sees me and i can see his eyes are bloodshot red. i feel the tears fill my eyes but i look away and just walk off.

the elevator doors open en when they start to close i see Nikki run towards me and shout my name.

"Sophie, wait!" but i let the doors close. Nikki and me will never work and i was stupid to think that it would. i walk out of the elevator and jump into the pool outside, feeling the cold water hit my body felt exciting and relaxing. i come back to the surface and when i open my eyes I see Nikki sitting on a sunchair looking at me with a small smile.

"Let's hangout?" he says. i sigh and get out of the pool.

"are you mad at me?" Nikki says following me while i take a towel and rap it around my wet body making Nikki smirk and his pants tighter.

"Sophie?" Nikki repeats.

"I can't i have a date." i say lying and leaving him at the pool.

I don't know why i said that but i just...i love him and it kills me that he wan't everyone except me, whats wrong with me? on my way to the elevator i see Mick.

"you good?" he asks. i nod and walk pass him.

"Sophie?" he calls me, i close my eyes and keep walking. I need to get out of here. out of this mindset that i want Nikki, and even if he would fuck me it would mean nothing to him... and that hurts me.

*************************************************

*poor Sophie*