page 52

NIKKI'S POV 

As the hours pass Sophie still isn't home, so i decide to go and look for her. I get in my car and drive around and then i remember the place we drove off to when i told her about my mom and that is the exact place i know she will be at. As i drive up the parking i can see her hair dance with the summer breeze, I get out and go sit next to her on the grass looking at the sunset.

"Pretty right?" I say looking at her.

"you are right...I'm so sorry Nikki" she says placing her head on my shoulder and looking up at me making me kiss her chin.

"let's go somewhere?" I say making her sit up and look at me in surprise.

"Where?" she asks while i get closer and kiss her nose saying to it.

"Fucking everywhere you want!" she laughs and we fall back on the grass as she comes into my arms.

"I mean it, i want to see the world with you" I say looking at the sky.

"I love you Nikki" she says making me smile hearing those warm and loving word, don't get me wrong she can piss me off real easy but that is why i love her so much.

"Let's go home and sleep, I'm fucking tired." I say getting up.

"Are you sure? we could go out maybe?" She says looking all beautiful.

"Let's go to the beach and get a hotel and go for a night swim?" she looks weird and me and i laugh.

"I just want you, i missed you crazy" I say going to the car leaving her on the grass hearing her yell.

"HEY! Nikki hah wait!" she runs up to me and we get in the car and drive off to the beach with the wind dancing around us and the music playing like crazy feeling every inch of happiness again.

******************************************************

Nikki fucking loves Sophie and would kill for her??????