page 21

"I'm sorry i-" "Nikki let go." i cut him off with a cold tone making him let go. I walk to the bed and sit down and so does he.

"I need to tell you something Nikki." i say seeing his sad eyes.

"so do I." he says looking down. i look at him and say.

"you start then." he nods and sits infront of me.

"I've been terible towards you ever sinds we left and since we haven't been sleeping next to each other anymore, and i can't tell you how sorry i am but...I'm a mess Sophie and you are the reason!" his voice raises making me fright him a little.

"I never know what to do around you, do i rip your clothes off? or do i hold your hand and tell you about what is haunting me at night or what happened when i was sent to different homes I-" he stops and looks at me seeing me cry. i feel guilty making him feel like that.

"You are 18, and it's killing me knowing that you are so much stronger than me and I-". "you think i'm strong, because i don't take your shit?" i cut him off making him look down.

"you think you know me but let me tell you Nikki. My mom died when i was born and i feel like i killed her, and my dad? thank god Mick was there for me. My dad was an addict and he died while being in a car with his addict friend! i don't want to lose you the same way i lost my dad! it makes me sick seeing you sniff that Fucking shit up." I say and start to cry. I can feel Nikki's gaze on me but he does nothing.

Nikki gets up and I look up at him and seeing an confused look on his face.

"You are 18. You're to young for my shit" Nikki walks to the door leaving me alone and confused about what he just said.

"NIKKI!" I yell before he closes the door making him stop his tracks and turn around seeing his green eyes turn watery.

"don't try to change me I won't...not for you" he walks out the door and i can't believe what i just heard0

************************************************************

*you already know that i cried*